The How's and Why's

New Video Coming Soon...

Start Date:

March 15, 2015

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

"I AM CAPABLE AND WORTHY OF ACHIEVING ANYTHING I DESIRE"

This phrase "I am capable and worthy of achieving anything I desire" is what I wrote on my affirmation statement specific to passing my exam.  I liked it so much I put it everywhere.  On my vision board, above my desk at work, on my daily affirmation statement!
This is such a powerful statement.  We have to have ardent confidence in ourselves and our abilities in order to obtain success.  There are times when very few, or even no one, will believe in what you are trying to accomplish.  This is when we must believe and have confidence in ourselves that we can do and become anything!   For me this confidence has strengthened as I have studied and come to understand that I am a Child of God with infinite potential!  If I am Daily talking to God and studying His word, how can I not have confidence and know I can achieve anything.  Using the affirmation statement and above phrase convinces my subconscious of what God wants us to believe about ourselves!
It mustn't be forgotten that you still have to be wise in what you pursue, and always consider what others suggest and say. But if you have researched it out, humbly asked God, and you know it is a good decision, then go forward with confidence that you, yes you, are capable of achieving anything.  
I will say "I am capable and worthy of achieving anything I desire" every day for the rest of my life!  Combine that with my daily affirmation statement, and my subconscious will have to believe it, and in turn become me!

Here is a Darren Daily on the same topic:
Image result for Darren daily

No comments:

Post a Comment