The How's and Why's

New Video Coming Soon...

Start Date:

March 15, 2015

Tuesday, August 18, 2015




One of the GREAT lessons I learned through the process of failing my exam so many times is that of gratitude!  Being Grateful for who I am, what I am, and where I am!  It is so critical that we learn to enjoy our current situation in life.
However, often when we become grateful or content with life, we forget to keep working for something better.  That is why we should always continue to be grateful, but remember that we always have room to grow...and do something about it!  Just thinking about how we need to grow, and doing something to grow, lead to two very different paths.
One this same note I feel it is important to bring up Materialism and The Love of Money!!!
I seek after greater riches not because I love money, but because I love what I can do for my family and others with money.
If I have to hold a full time job until I am 65-70 years old and then have to live my retirement pinching my pennies, what time or resources do I have to help others?  If I retire when I am 40 and have ridiculous amounts of money, what time and resources could I not give to those that are sick, poor, or need help.  The Good Samaritan Parable from the Bible is a great example of this.  What if the Good Samaritan had taken care of the injured man and then had no money to leave him at a hotel? He could have still cared for him and maybe found a home to leave him at, but because he had the finances he could not only care for him but leave him at a comfortable Inn with someone to continue to care for him!  Having wealth didn't determine whether he could help the man in need, but it did enhance how much and the quality of help he could offer!
It is easy to become obsessed with trying to get money and become selfish with a love for money and things.  If I can be grateful and give back to others as I receive more, what a great service I can be to others when I have a resource like money.  Financial wealth significantly contributes to the opportunity that I am looking for to be money rich, time rich, and spiritually rich.
Yes, with great Power (Riches) comes great Responsibility...Thank you Spiderman!  



No comments:

Post a Comment