The How's and Why's

New Video Coming Soon...

Start Date:

March 15, 2015

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Resources for the budding Entrepreneur!

My life has recently been consumed by the process of starting a business and becoming an entrepreneur.  I will be writing a series of posts on the process of how to go about starting a business so as to help anyone wanting to step into this world.  
Before I reveal those posts here are some videos and books that I strongly recommend!
This is a fantastic book that I highly recommend.  Although I haven't finished reading it yet, it has inspired me and is very easy and entertaining to read.  I love the material from Darren Hardy

This book by John C. Maxwell is a quick and concise read that should be in every successful persons must read pile!  I just finished this one and will be providing a book report on it. Amazing and fantastic insights.



One of the first books I read on this topic, this is considered the "Rich Man's Bible"  and is again, a must read that no one who wants to be successful should pass up.


On that note I want to leave you  with some TED TALKS to help inspire and encourage you in all of your entrepreneurial efforts and dreams!  These 5 talks are simply amazing information that will inspire you to accomplish great things even if it's in another avenue of your life!



No comments:

Post a Comment