The How's and Why's

New Video Coming Soon...

Start Date:

March 15, 2015

Monday, February 1, 2016

WHY 2016 
will be the best year of my life!

I love the beginning of the new year!  It is a man made break that allows us the opportunity to start fresh and start again.  It is the time to sit back and reflect on where we are and where we are going!  it is a time to see what we have done wrong as well as where we did it right!  We can leave the mistakes behind us and take the lessons with us, applying them to the next year, making it a better and brighter future.
2015 was absolutely awesome!   I was able to finally figure out how to finally overcome the greatest challenge of my life and finally be done with formal education!
I started my career as a Physical Therapist and now am working on an exciting business venture that is again pushing me to learn and grow at an incredible rate. I have been studying on how to become an entrepreneur and have learned how to start a business (watch for more posts on the steps I took to do this, coming soon).

I learned to appreciate and embrace my challenges and short comings and use them as learning tools.  I was also able to develop good habits to include daily reading/study and affirmation statements.  I feel like my confidence and energy for success grows every day!

As great as 2015 was with all that I learned and accomplished, 2016 will be even better!  Why will it be better?  Because no matter what struggles or difficulties come along I refuse to accept defeat and will make every mountain a stepping stone towards greater achievement and learning.
I have been trained and taught throughout my life that if I make mistakes that I am failing, that I'm not good and that I can't achieve.  THIS ISN'T SO!  I should be trying, taking leaps, landing on my head every once in a while, otherwise I am not going to be growing.  Don't get me wrong, we shouldn't be aimlessly and foolishly making blind decisions, but if I am not challenging myself every single day then I won't reach my defined success!
This is the year I learn and grow more than I ever have, because I choose this day to learn and grow and not feel sorry for myself or afraid of failure!
2016 will also be great because I will achieve more of my goals.  In 2015 I achieved my goal of passing my exam.  That was the entire reason I began this website.  As for my other goals, I have a cruise planned but not scheduled in February of next year, I plan on increasing the revenue of the business I am acquiring to help me earn my desired income, and besides starting some retirement mutual funds I am working on 2 other residual income resources which will take flight this year.  I am so excited to accomplish even more this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment