The How's and Why's

New Video Coming Soon...

Start Date:

March 15, 2015

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

EXAM PASSED!!!



First and foremost I thank GOD for making this miracle come to pass in my life!  My second thanks goes to all those who have prayed, hoped, and supported me through this process to achieving this goal!  According to the academic world the further I got away from my class room work the less likely I had of passing!  Good thing I trusted in God and not Academics!
{If you know anyone going through difficult times in any aspect of their life, forward this on!  Let them know they can achieve anything they desire If they follow the steps I took!  If nothing else I hope my story will help motivate and inspire others!  I encourage you to let my trials be someone else's motivation, and hopefully they can learn and have success more quickly than what it took me!}
I took the National Physical Therapy Exam 8 times over the course of 2 years 6 months almost to the day.  I was only to be allowed only one more attempt to take the exam if I didn't pass.  I have gone through HELL getting to this point.  I suffered depression, frustration, bitterness and pain, more than I thought I could ever bare.  Yet, over the time I have learned and grown in ways I never thought possible.  I have grown in faith and trust in a loving Heavenly Father.  I learned to appreciate and be grateful for what was good, and what I do have.  I learned to see bad events in my life as just that, an event, not a determining factor in my life.  
I feel like I was directed in starting this blog and using the Law of Attraction!  It really works!!! I would not have had the confidence and the ability to pass had I not used the principles that I used.  I have been so blessed in achieving this, now I hope every person that reads this can use the same principles to achieve their goals.  I will continue on the same path to continue meeting goals and become all that I am capable of!

3 comments:

  1. We are so elated for you guys!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Congrats to the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I am so happy I passed, and so happy I am learning how to increase my faith and utilize the law of attraction. All things are possible!

      Delete
  2. Yeah!!! YOu did it. Great news to you and all your fam~!

    ReplyDelete