The How's and Why's

New Video Coming Soon...

Start Date:

March 15, 2015

Sunday, August 16, 2015


P-A-R-T-Y
Follow through with my "pass the test party"

I don't think it's fair to myself to not carry through with the reward I set for passing my Physical Therapy boards exam!
Before I passed I planned out a party of renting a movie theater and having friends come celebrate by watching a film and having pizza together!  It has been over 3 weeks since I passed.  Summer schedules and events kept getting in the way, but at last we made the time and had a great time with friends and family.  
I didn't actually end up renting out the theater, but we had a group rate where we got admission, popcorn, and soda for regular admission price.  I was very happy to be able to give back a little to all those who had been such a support to me.  I have blessed to have so many great people in my life, so a few bucks to say thank you was worth every penny.  
We watched AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON.  It was a really great movie and had some great laughs as well as action.  We then went to the park and had pizza.  It was a ton of fun and I hope everyone else enjoyed it as much as I did.
Thank you to everyone who supported me, even if you didn't get an invite I am still so grateful to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment