The How's and Why's

New Video Coming Soon...

Start Date:

March 15, 2015

Monday, August 3, 2015


I have passed my exam, now what do I do?
First of all, I accomplished in 4 months one of the most difficult things in my life, of which I had spent 2 years previous to this blog trying.  I learned in a small way how to use the Law of Attraction and build my faith and trust in God! As I continue to refine this knowledge and add to it, is there anything I can't accomplish?!


REVIEW OF GOALS:

YEAR 1

1-2 Year Goals:
1. I passed my DPT licensure exam (1 year)
2. Build/bought our first home (2 year)
3. I Have 1 source of residual income (1 year)
4. I have created $100,000 worth of value to the world (1 year)
5. Took my wife on a cruise to the Caribbean for 1 week (2 year)

Okay, Goal #1 is checked off!  This first goal is the Primary reason I started this entire blogging pursuit.  I really wanted to pass, and I really wanted to see if I could develop the faith and knowledge necessary to put the Law of Attraction into Action!
I not only made it work but did so with the most difficult task I have ever tackled.  The exam took me 2.5 years to pass and 8 attempts.  I put the principles of this blog into action for 4 months before taking the exam that I passed.  If I could do that in 4 months just imagine what could be accomplish over the course of years!!!

Goal # 2 is suddenly a realistic option.  Before passing the exam, Heidi and I had talked to the banks.  Due to the high education loan we had and the small amount of money I was making we could only be approved for a small amount for a home.  Now that I have passed and over a quarter of my loan is payed off, getting a loan for a nice starter home will be no problem!  We are planning on saving money for a down payment over the next 6-8 months and then see what we want to do, but a definite option in the next 1.5 years!

Goal #3 will come along since I now have time to invest in reading and participating in business opportunities

Goal #4, I am a little closer.  By March 2016 I will have made over $100,000.  How will I do this you ask...well, since moving from a Physical Therapist Assistant to a Doctor of Physical Therapy my Salary will have increased.  I am still plenty short but at least a step closer!  I want to work on some residual income sources, but other than that I will work hard and look for opportunities.

The cruise will be easy!  Once I make $100,000 in my first year, buying a cruise with my wife will be easy peasy!  The only major obstacle to this will be if Heidi gets pregnant somehow =)  I think we will be okay.

The goals not on this list includes working into the business side of Physical Therapy.  I would like to be a business owner so now that I am done putting effort into getting my License I can place the work into gaining business knowledge in prep for owning my own crazy successful clinic!!!
















1 comment:

  1. For what it is worth. Dave Ramsey recommends that you pay off all other debt before buying a home, just a thought.

    ReplyDelete