The How's and Why's

New Video Coming Soon...

Start Date:

March 15, 2015

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

BECOME AN ENTREPRENEUR
Image result for entrepreneur
To be honest I never thought that I would ever be interested in becoming an entrepreneur.  I envisioned it as long hours, pounding stress, and often small rewards.  Although this can be a part of it, it shouldn't have to be a long term part.  This sadly, is the case for many...but not for me!
Why do you ask?  What would make me any different?

Well I'm glad you asked!!!

The key to becoming a successful entrepreneur is Education, Mentors and Trying!  
Start by becoming educated through books, seminars, classes...anything you can get your hands on.  Apply that knowledge gained with the experience that a mentor can provide.  Then your attempts will be calculated and the risk will be reduced. 
Image result for entrepreneurIf there is no action there will be no success.  Success comes through achievement and failure.  The more you try the more you will likely fail, which in actuality is a learning resource.  The likelihood of earth shattering and disastrous failures are slim to none if the decision is based off self education and mentors.  
Image result for entrepreneur quotesThe reason I bring this up is the reason I have been so absent from my blog.  I am stepping into the entrepreneur world!  At first I was nervous, but now I am totally psyched!!!  I have been incredibly busy working on my business skills as I have plans to have my own business set up by next year.  The details of that business will be given much later after I have everything finalized, but I couldn't be more excited to start implementing all the ideas and education I have acquired.  I have great mentors and am reading amazing books so I will be ready to go.  
Then the goal will be to progress toward a functional business that provides residual income!  That is the goal and prize for any entrepreneur.  A prize I know I can achieve if I surround myself with the right people and right resources and work harder than anyone else!

Books I am or will be soon READING
1. The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster -Darren Hardy-
2. The Spirit to Serve -JW Marriott-
3. Launching a Leadership Revolution -Chris Brady and Orrin Woodward
4. The Nordstrom Way to Customer Service Excellence -Robert Spector
5. The Portable MBA in Entrepreneurship -William D. Bygrave

Image result for entrepreneur quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment