The How's and Why's

New Video Coming Soon...

Start Date:

March 15, 2015

Monday, October 5, 2015

Follow Up on "JUST TRY IT" Day

So I did it, I just tried it.  I girded up my loins and I made the calls that I needed to make.  I took the first step into darkness, the step that everything in my body screamed out not to do...you aren't smart enough, you will say something dumb, you won't make the right impression...all words that my subconscious screamed at me!  But I did it any way!!!
It worked out wonderfully
The contact I had to get a hold of a mentor I have been trying to reach was finally available.  I talked to him for quite some time and the conversation went well and he is going to talk with my potential mentor and see what he can do for me!  It was a great experience and not near as scary as I had expected.
I started reading again.  I felt like I didn't have time to fit reading one more thing, but as I looked at my schedule I figured out what I could eliminate and where I could fit it in.
I am progressing with the lawyer that I had drug my feet to contact.  Now the ball is rolling toward business ownership and opportunity.

It was hard to make myself do it, but anything worthwhile is going to take effort.  Because I wasn't afraid to try good things will come from this or something else down the road.  Plus, it really builds confidence to do things that are difficult, no matter the end result!

No comments:

Post a Comment