The How's and Why's

New Video Coming Soon...

Start Date:

March 15, 2015

Monday, September 28, 2015

You have to hang with the big dogs....

How I got the mentors I needed!!!

I had the opportunity to travel out to Chicago on a business trip.  I was going to learn from the top business minds in Physical Therapy, how to grow and build a successful company with the right team.
After having a couple opportunities to have one on one time with a couple of business leaders, including a fortune 500 company CEO, I walked away feeling motivated and encouraged with the direction I was heading in business.  I learned how important it is to spend time around those who have success oriented minds and those who have achieved great success already.  This is applicable to any goal we have, whether it be business, relationships, or improving life in any way!
By spending time with amazing people it gives us the drive and the examples we need to be amazing!  It drives you to want to be better.  Check out this blog post on FORBES MAGAZINE on that topic!
The other principle I learned is that when I spend time around amazing people you are being given an awesome opportunity to be mentored.  At my conference I was able to talk one on one with super successful people because I was willing to approach them and ask them the questions I had.  We cannot be afraid to try things outside of our comfort zone.  Because I approached some of these successful people I was able to obtain personal contact information so I can continue to mentor with them.
The more we can observe and talk to people who have achieved higher levels of success, the more likely we will achieve success.
Every human being has great potential, but sometimes we need others help to guide us in unlocking that potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment